My Little Occult Book Club is a hilarious collection of Steven Rhodes' parody book covers for the aspiring occultist, exorcist, necromancer, and more, illustrated in his fan-favorite artistic twist on retro '70s and '80s children's books.
The humorous fake titles include Sell Your Soul! (Economics for Children), Necromancy for Beginners, and Caring for Your Demon Cat, and much more.
- Written in a playful voice that parodies subscription book catalogs
- Features puzzles, activities, and even a free fold-out poster
- Funny fake mail order offers for gifts such as "Cursed Videocassette"
Whether you're looking for a health guide for your changing werewolf body or a simple introduction to alien abduction, this silly and twisted read features a wide selection of books for any occult need.
For fans of dark humor, nostalgic horror, and vintage books alike, don't wait--order today!
- Perfect gift for fans of Stranger Things, IT, andThe Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
- Add it to the shelf with books like Yiddish with Dick and Jane by Ellis Weiner and Barbara Davilman and My Best Friend's Exorcism: A Novel by Grady Hendrix
- 80 pages
- Chronicle Books (8/25/20)
- 5 x 0.5 x 7 inches