Anarcho-Transhuman is a journal of the uncontent, of those who refuse to ever settle or temper their demands. In the words of anarchists throughout the ages, we don't want any one thing, we want everything.
- Every Scientist Should be an Anarchist by William Gillis
- Every Anarchist Should be a Scientist by Isis Lovecruft
- Science as Anarchy: Fragments of a Manifesto by Matilde Marcolli
- Science and Liberation by Justin Podur
- Curiosity is the Harbinger of Revolution by Why
- Decentralizing Science: Local Biohacking by Sebastian A.B.
- 44 pages
- Anarres Infoshop (12/31/15)