Award-winning author of The No Dig Organic Home and Garden Stephanie Hafferty offers a pathway to low cost, zero waste and as plastic free living as possible. She shows you the advantages and pleasures of cooking seasonally and making organic products for you and your family's health and happiness. Learn how to be resourceful, creative and inspired by what is seasonal and close to hand for a 100% organic home.
Make your own:
* Main meals, sides and deserts
* Store cupboard ingredients like flavoured salts, vinegars, herb mixes, essences
* Drinks (including cordials, teas and liqueurs)
* Soaps, balms, cleansers, flower papers, and much more!
- 256 pages
- Permanent Publications (1/10/19)
- 9.7 x 0.5 x 7.4 inches